SINISTER League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.

+7
Markcarper
Tanglong
caprison
redraider28
Ottohman
crosax
Malice
11 posters

Go down

Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.   Empty Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.

Post  Malice Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 am

I'm Greg the marshall of the league Sinister. Hope you guys make yourself at home as we take our league one step farther towards greatness.

Ja sam Greg marshall od lige zlokobno. Nadam se da ti dečki napraviti sami kod kuće, kao uzmemo naša liga jedan korak dalje prema veličini.

Last edited by Malice on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

https://sinisterleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.   Empty Re: Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.

Post  crosax Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 pm

i m aleksandar from croatia Smile

crosax
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.   Empty Re: Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.

Post  Malice Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

crosax wrote:i m aleksandar from croatia Smile

Dobrodošli moj prijatelj Smile
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ottohman Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 am

hi! i'm OTTOHMAN.... i'm a filipino from Philippines and i'm here in Saudi Arabia as an overseas worker...
Everyday i try to leave my work just to play all my games here in FB... Laughing Laughing

Ottohman
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Ottohman wrote:hi! i'm OTTOHMAN.... i'm a filipino from Philippines and i'm here in Saudi Arabia as an overseas worker...
Everyday i try to leave my work just to play all my games here in FB... Laughing Laughing

Lol Otto you just maybe addicted my friend. Smile

Lol Otto lang siguro gumon aking kaibigan Smile
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new forums Introduce yourself.   Empty new memeber

Post  redraider28 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:46 pm

hi guys my name is ricky chang feel free to add me my castle is call lions gate and i am a guardian in the league anything i can do just ask Twisted Evil oh and i am from the u s a miami flo Evil or Very Mad

redraider28
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:01 pm

redraider28 wrote:hi guys my name is ricky chang feel free to add me my castle is call lions gate and i am a guardian in the league anything i can do just ask Twisted Evil oh and i am from the u s a miami flo Evil or Very Mad

Welcome Ricky. I'm glad to see that you have made your way to the forums. Smile
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  redraider28 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

yup i m glad too anything i can do hit me up pirat

redraider28
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  caprison Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 pm

hello i am micah diggs, and i am from U.S.A Maryland and i am underattack! Shocked

caprison
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglong Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:33 am

Hi there! You can call me "Tanglong". Twisted Evil My friends call me by it. I'm a Filipino who is playing games since birth... Laughing Let the games begin! Exclamation

Tanglong
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Markcarper Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 am

hi greg hi everyone, im mark, from england, glad to be a part of the team, cnt wait to gang up on somebody lol

Markcarper
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 pm

welcome tang and mark. Smile
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Tanglong wrote:Hi there! You can call me "Tanglong". Twisted Evil My friends call me by it. I'm a Filipino who is playing games since birth... Laughing Let the games begin! Exclamation

Hello tang and welcome to our forums. Smile I need to know what your name is on facebook so I can set your rank on here and our league. Thanks for your time.
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Michal Bizio Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Michal and i live in finland

Michal Bizio
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Michal Bizio wrote:Hi everyone!

My name is Michal and i live in finland

Welcome Michal. Smile Being a honest man I am on my way now to give you your rank.
Malice
Malice
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Khuman Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 am

hi chosen lord, i am from India. i love playing game and you can call me khuman. but i am not yet in the league. Shocked

Khuman

Back to top Go down

Post  Caseym Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm

bom Why hello everyone I'm Casey, nothing too special about me, I'm from the United States. As far as my play style is concerned I typically prefer to turtle with a heavy emphasis on a strong defense. Let me know if you're being pounded and I'm sure I'll have troops to your aid in the next few hours.

Caseym

Back to top Go down

Post  cosminh Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 am

hey,i'm Cosmin from romania,i'm a firefighter and i try to be better every day,my castle is right near Mark (-1660,3360)

cosminh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum